Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Come and Go...

In some recent reading I came across these words from Mike Breen, "Jesus frames His ministry on two words: COME and GO. Everything starts with come and ends with go." Finding myself challenged today to really focus on both the "coming" and "going". I want to come and find rest, come and be strengthened, come and be filled. I want to go and serve, go and make disciples! I want to make Jesus' rhythms of coming and going the natural rhythms of my life. Come: Colossians 1:9 "For this reason we also, since the day we heard of it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding." Go: Colossians 4:5-6 "Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one."

No comments:

Post a Comment